Calvert County Residence Emergency Relief Fund
Need Help with your water/sewer bill?
If you experienced a loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e. unemployed, reduced hours, etc), and are in jeopardy of your water/sewer service being terminated, assistance may be available through Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc. Contact the office for an application at 301-274-4474 x 200.
Apply for financial assistance:
To process your application for assistance, you will need to submit the following items:
- A copy of your delinquent/disconnect notice
- Copy of your photo ID
- Proof of Residency (mortgage statement, lease, etc.)
- Copies of Social Security Cards for all household members
- Proof of all gross income for your household received in the last 30 days
- Proof that the delinquency is due to COVID-19 related income loss
Make sure you have the following, so your application won’t be delayed.
- The applicant’s name must be on the water/sewer bill
- All household members must be included.
- All household income for the last 30 days must be included
Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc
301-274-4474 x 200