Skip to main content

Water & Sewer Bill Assistance

Calvert County Residence Emergency Relief Fund

Need Help with your water/sewer bill?

If you experienced a loss of income due to the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e. unemployed, reduced hours, etc), and are in jeopardy of your water/sewer service being terminated, assistance may be available through Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc.  Contact the office for an application at 301-274-4474 x 200.

Apply for financial assistance:

To process your application for assistance, you will need to submit the following items:

  • A copy of your delinquent/disconnect notice
  • Copy of your photo ID
  • Proof of Residency (mortgage statement, lease, etc.)
  • Copies of Social Security Cards for all household members
  • Proof of all gross income for your household received in the last 30 days
  • Proof that the delinquency is due to COVID-19 related income loss

Make sure you have the following, so your application won’t be delayed.

  • The applicant’s name must be on the water/sewer bill
  • All household members must be included.
  • All household income for the last 30 days must be included

Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc

301-274-4474 x 200

Contact Name
Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc.
Contact Phone