Utopia Health Clinic is an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) with the ability to provide individual, group and family counseling. This includes intensive outpatient groups (IOP) for mental health and substance, Medication Management, Gambling addiction and DUI services. We are nationally accredited clinic whom has been in existence for 5 years and one of the fastest growing clinics in the state of Maryland. We are also building Quality Sober Homes in Calvert County, MD and Prince George's County, MD to serve the community.
- We provide transportation.
- We help individuals get housing.
- We help clients get insurance if they do not as well.
- We offer Telehealth services for clients without transportations.
- We provide Life skills development as well.
"We are not looking to only heal the community with our hands, but rather with our heart"
Locations and Contacts
Service Contact Name
Dr. Natalie Madien or Javeada Wiley
Clients will need to bring the following:
- Government issued ID
- Social Security Card
- Insurance Card
- Referral forms (if applicable)